Saturday, July 11, 2009

Follow your Dream and be your own boss

My favorite place to visit is the ocean. The silence of the waves when no one else is around. Watching others as they hurry off to their 9-5 jobs everyday. Just once I wished that I didn't have to follow in everyone else's footsteps. With a change of luck and faith in the unknowing I have made a difference in my life and the life of my family.


If you are looking for work at home opportunities look no further. I have been a work at home entrepreneur for the past 2 years. I have worked at banks, fast food diners, kitchen worker and in schools. Working for myself has given me a new sense of well being. I have been able to spend more time with my family and friends. Have a little faith in your fellow man. I did and I am glad for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment